New Manuscripts from the National Library of Greece
New manuscripts digitized by the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (CSNTM) have just been added to our searchable collection. These include 7 manuscripts from the National Library of Greece (NLG) in Athens, the site of our recently completed digitization project.
The Front Cover of GA 778
- GA 778: 12th century minuscule of the Gospels. The first quire has been accidentally reshuffled with the leaves appearing out of order. The icon of Matthew is a smaller leaf, probably from another manuscript.
- GA 1695: 14th century minuscule dated to 1311 of the Gospels. Two front cover parchment leaves are GA Lect 2013.
- GA 1763: 15th century minuscule of the Apostolos and Paul.
- GA Lect 1650: 12th century lectionary of the Gospels.
- GA Lect 1800: 12th century lectionary of the Gospels.
- GA Lect 1801: 13th century lectionary dated to 1265 of the Gospels.
- GA Lect 1803: 14th century lectionary of the Gospels.
These images have now become part of our growing searchable library, which gives everyone free access to the best available digital images of New Testament manuscripts.